domingo, 23 de agosto de 2009

Heaven sent And Heaven stole



Esta canción me ayudo mucho
en estos días en los que no estuve bien,
entiendo mucho mas ahora,
y me siento mucho mejor :)


Jesus to a Child [George Michael]
Kindness In your eyes I guess You heard me cry You smiled at me Like Jesus to a child I'm blessed I know Heaven sent And Heaven stole You smiled at me Like Jesus to a child And what have I learned From all this pain I thought I'd never feel the same About anyone Or anything again But now I know When you find love When you know that it exists Then the lover that you miss Will come to you on those cold, cold nights When you've been loved When you know it holds such bliss Then the lover that you kissed Will comfort you when there's no hope in sight Sadness In my eyes No one guessed Or no one tried You smiled at me Like Jesus to a child Loveless and cold With your last breath You saved my soul You smiled at me Like Jesus to a child And what have I learned From all these tears I've waited for you all those years And just when it began He took your love away But I still say When you find love When you know that it exists Then the lover that you miss Will come to you on those cold, cold nights When you've been loved When you know it holds such bliss Then the lover that you kissed Will comfort you when there's no hope in sight So the words you could not say I'll sing them for you And the love we would have made I'll make it for two For every single memory Has become a part of me You will always be My love Well I've been loved So I know just what love is And the lover that I kissed Is always by my side Oh the lover I still miss Was Jesus to a child...

_________________


Bondad en tus ojos Me pregunto si me escuchaste llorar Me sonreíste Como Jesús a un niño Estoy bendecido, lo sé El cielo envió y el cielo robó Me sonreíste Como Jesús a un niño Y qué he aprendido De todo este dolor? Pensé que nunca sentiría lo mismo Por alguien O por algo otra vez Pero ahora sé Cuando encuentras amor Cuando sabes que existe Entonces el amante que extrañas Vendrá a ti en esas frías, frías noches Cuando has estado enamorado Cuando sabes que posees tal felicidad Entonces el amante que besaste Te reconfortará cuando no haya esperanza a la vista Tristeza en mis ojos Nadie adivinó O nadie trató Me sonreíste Como Jesús a un niño Desamor y frío Con tu último aliento Salvaste mi alma Me sonreíste Como Jesús a un niño Y qué he aprendido De todas esas lágrimas? Te he esperado todos esos años Y justo cuando comenzaba Él llevó lejos tu amor Pero aún digo Cuando encuentras amor Cuando sabes que existe Entonces el amante que extrañas Vendrá a ti en esas frías, frías noches Cuando has estado enamorado Cuando sabes que posees tal felicidad Entonces el amante que besaste Te reconfortará cuando no haya esperanza a la vista Y las palabras que no dirías Las cantaré para ti Y el amor que habríamos hecho Lo haré por los dos Cada simple recuerdo Se ha convertido en parte de mí Siempre serás mi amor Bien, he sido amado Así que sé lo que es exactamente el amor Y el amante que besé Está siempre a mi lado Oh, el amante que todavía extraño Fue Jesús a un niño...


No hay comentarios: